So yesterday when I picked Gabe up from preschool, his teacher mentioned that he was really trying hard to get a booger out of his nose...he kept telling her it was stuck. I thought nothing of it...the kid is a nose picker and he's got a cold right now so the nose picking is at an all time high.
Fast forward to this morning when we were getting ready for preschool. Out of the blue, a pink jewelry bead falls out of Gabe's nose. He exclaims "Look Mom, it came out!" So for a near 24 hours, the kid had a bead stuck up his nose and nobody knew it. It was one of those kiddie beads you thread on a necklace. It had to be uncomfortable!
When asked what you put in your nose, Gabe now knows what to say..."You never ever ever ever put ANYTHING in your nose". Lesson learned I hope!
No Peek Beef Tips
10 years ago
Thanks! The baby is going to be here before we know it!!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard at this, I almost felt bad...almost. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's okay. Hopefully, it won't happen again! Great post!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm finally getting around to posting a comment back... great to hear from you! Happy belated b-day to Gabe, how funny that we had kids just a couple days apart! Great job on the cake by the way!
ReplyDelete