Thursday, March 5, 2009

TV Addictions

I admit it. I've been addicted to ABC's The Bachelor since it first aired several years ago. This season was no different. I really get sucked in! I just can't believe how this season turned out. WHY oh WHY? Why did he have to do that to Melissa on live television? I mean I liked Melissa and Molly because they were my top 2 picks but it just felt like he could have done that a little more gently. I'm glad he followed his heart and I hope he and Molly are happy together but I was also happy to hear that Melissa is dating her best friend from recent years.

The funny part to this is that I almost have Heath hooked too. He stayed up until 11 with me Tuesday night to watch it and then we had to watch "after the rose part 2" last night. Then today, he called to tell me Melissa was on the Ellen Degeneres show and I needed to record it. Too funny! He's gonna kill me for putting this on the world wide web :) Of course half the time we're watching it, he's smarting off about how Jason continually repeats that he's "falling for two women" and he really likes it when the girls get all dramatic and snippity towards each other.

While I'm admitting my addictions, I will go ahead and confess that I'm also in love with Celebrity Apprentice and American Idol...though I really wanted that country girl (Kendall) to get picked in the 3rd group of contestants. Ah well, I think I'll still find one to root for. Anyone else have any TV obsessions they care to share? I didn't even mention Brothers and Sisters or Desperate Housewives...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment