Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe!

Happy 3rd Birthday Gabe! Today, Gabe got to be leader at school and bring in a show and tell item (tractor) and a snack (frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles) so he was pretty excited this morning! We had his 3rd Birthday party over the weekend and I'll give details about that soon but for now I just wanted to wish Gabe a Happy Birthday. I can't believe you're 3 years old already. It has been the best 3 years of our lives! I never knew motherhood would be this rewarding and I couldn't ask for a better son! We love you Gabe!!
Here's a little stroll down memory lane...though most of the really early pictures are stuck on an old broken down computer and I can't get them off so I am missing alot of year 1 :( If there are any computer geniouses that want to help me fix this issue, speak up!
























1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY GABE !!Hope you had a great day.

    Love, The Kocher's

    ReplyDelete