So this past weekend we celebrated Gabe's birthday. Beth and Dan came down Friday night and the rest of my family came on Saturday along with all of Heath's immediate family. Amazingly, everyone could make it (I think there were about 25 of us when you count all the kids and significant others). But it was really nice. Gabe enjoyed himself and getting to be the center of attention. We turned the heater on out in the barn and just hung out there. Heath grilled up some of his waterfowl from this winter's hunts and I made a big batch of chili soup with all the fixins...cheese, fritos, sour cream, green onions, etc. I also made a fruit and veggie tray and everyone brought something so as usual there was PLENTY of good food to eat. And check out the batman cake. I didn't quite get it centered perfectly but otherwise I was pretty proud of it!
Then on Tuesday, to celebrate on Gabe's actual birthday, we took him to a newer establishment in town...Gatti Town. It is a big pizza buffet but also has lots of pasta choices, salad bar, desserts, etc. And then you get to play games. Gabe's favorite was probably bowling but he also got to shoot basketballs, drive race cars, play a hunting game, and more. It was really a neat place and not too busy on a Tuesday night!! Kendra enjoyed it as well.
you guys always go to the cool places,,,we havn't been to gatti towne yet,, looks like gabe had a good time!!
ReplyDelete