Now that Valentines is over, I had to try out a new background. We've had a normal busy week thus far. Monday I had the day off work for President's Day and so did the kids so we went to Pump It Up. This is a big building with the inflatable bounce houses and slides. I did NOT know what I was getting myself into. If I had just brought Gabe, it would have been a different story...but bringing Kendra meant that Mommy had to play and climb on everything. Try carrying a 19 month old up the teeny tiny steps to a steep slide while she is trying to get away from you because she can DO IT BY HERSELF (or so she thinks). The kids had a blast and I was fairly sore the next day. Even had a bruise or two to go along with it. I was too busy to take too many pictures but here's what I managed to get.
This is just a random picture of Gabe at his Valentines party at preschool. I wasn't able to attend but one of the other mom's sent me this picture. Looks like he was celebrating pretty hard...or maybe not. What a boy thing to do...build a pretend gun out of Legos!
Next we have Kendra's Valentines picture. She got new sunglasses for Valentines day. She must've thought they'd look good with a diaper and boots??? This could be blackmail someday.
I forgot about that place,,, we will have to go!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun :)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI love the pic with Gabe and the lego gun! That's so cute. Kendra looks cute in the cowboy boots too!! They are getting so big! AHH!!!
-Mel