Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 21st

Happy 21st Birthday Dan!! Hope you're enjoying your birthday (and semi-behaving)! Also hoping a fellow sibling is there to keep an eye on you?!? You know...to make sure you're having a good time :)

Apologies to my followers for the lack of recent blogging. I've been working on a pretty big project at work lately that is consuming well beyond the standard 40 hour work week. We've also been on the road quite a bit butchering in Newton the past two weekends so that leaves us with lots of dirty laundry, a messy house, lots of half packed and half unpacked bags. WHEW! I know I'm glad we're staying home this weekend and hopefully getting back to normal. The temp here is supposed to be 63 degrees tomorrow so as long as it doesn't rain, we'll probably play outside a bit! And hopefully I will NOT have to work!

Also a Happy Belated Birthday to Heath, Pam, and Dave. I didn't get posts to you individually and for that I am sorry. It was nice to celebrate with you last weekend though with our dinner at Stone's Throw and the big bowling outing afterwards...high score was 195 and low was 49...if you want any more info than that...or if you care to share your score you can leave that in the comment section. I was right around 105-120 both games and I'll give Heath credit for the 195. We are a pretty competitive family so it was quite the good time! And as soon as I get my pictures uploaded, I'll post a picture of the awesome handmade birthday cake that I made. My siblings got me cake decorating supplies for my birthday last year and I love them!! I'm not overly creative but it sure is fun!

Everyone enjoy the weather tomorrow! I'll post some pics of our recent activities soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment