Monday, December 13, 2010

Few Pics

Don't fall off your chair...I know it has been quite some time since I did a blog update. Don't get your hopes up either...I just went to the trouble to upload a handful of pics to facebook tonight and thought I'd put that same set of pics on my blog for my non-facebook followers :)

Kendra is all prettied up here. I find it amusing how she plays hunting and trucks with her big brother one minute and the next she wants to dress up and put her earrings/headband on and play teacher. She's the best of both worlds!


Tessa has turned into quite the "cheeser". She enjoys smiling for the camera. I also need to document that this picture is indeed Tessa because we have pics of Gabe wearing this same shirt when he was this same age and honestly - it is going to be hard to tell them apart when I look back in ten years!

Another "cheese" for the camera!

Gabe being goofy - I can rarely just get a normal smile when he knows I've got the camera out!


Sibling love


This is after Gabe & Kendra's Christmas program. I was proud of myself for actually remembering to get this picture taken before anyone rushed in and took their "nice clothes" off! The kids did great at their program - it was pretty cute! Kendra is so different than Gabe in that she isn't nearly as shy and was so proud to know all the words and hand motions to her song and open her mouth real wide and belt out the lyrics! Gabe sang as well and you could tell he knew his songs but he was content to stand in the back row near his buddies and goof off with his reindeer antlers too!




Isn't that the sweetest smile you ever did see?


Tonight was Tessa's Christmas program. Ten toddlers dancing to "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" with their mini-blow up guitars. It was adorable!!




Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. I know we're getting excited at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment