Just onery:

All dressed up for SUPERBOWL - too bad Colts lost :(
My Valentine's gift - balloon, chocolate covered strawberries and one of those edible arrangements! It was great!

Ahhh...can't get enough of baby sis!

Bubbles are a favorite pasttime!

Gabe turned 4 in March. He got to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. He loved it! And I was pretty impressed too! It is much nicer than I remember from several years ago!

Gabe is all about Star Wars!

This helmet even alters your own voice so YOU get to sound like a storm troooper (or whatever you call them)



Kendra has been obsessed with hand sanitizer. Maybe we overdid it last fall with all the swine flu worries?!? Ah well, there are worse obsessions!

Picnics are fun even if Mom & Dad eat inside cause it is too cold for a PICNIC!

See these? I have TWO front teeth coming already and I'm not even 5 months old yet!











No comments:
Post a Comment