
So, don't ask me what got into me, but I decided last night would be a good night to let Gabe and Kendra put makeup on me that Kendra had gotten from Ma-maw and Grandpa Wilke for Christmas. I hadn't let Kendra play with it yet because I knew it was going to be a mess and she's never gotten any lessons on how to play with these types of items without ruining things like carpet or walls or anything else for that matter...thus the need for me to join in this activity. Anyhow, I felt a picture of the finished product was necessary even though this counts as self-humiliation...don't I look BEAUTIFUL as Gabe said it??

This afternoon we went outside for a bit while Tessa was napping. The kids seemed to enjoy it. It was a little windy at times and the snow would blow out of the trees and off the roof and that wasn't real pleasant for any of us but we played up close to the house and out of the wind for the most part so we weren't bothered too bad.






Jenny, you do look beautiful...amazing, huh! Ahhh...memories!
ReplyDelete