Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pics of the Older Two

This is going to be the best attempt I have at a catch up post...but it'll be quick.
Here is Kendra and Gabe at their school Christmas program. Kendra sang Jingle Bells and Ten Little Angels and Gabe sang Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer and Deck the Halls. They were both super cute and knew the words to their songs really good and actually sang proudly!


This is Kendra's favorite pose lately...so sweet ;)


The kids all liked Santa this year. I got a good picture of them all smiling but of course it was all fuzzy and I didn't have the heart to make them all do it again. That's what I get for rushing through the picture taking!


Kendra did really good opening gifts this year. They were both super excited with all their gifts and were pretty good at expressing their LOVE for everything! Gabe wore most of the clothes that were given to him the same day he received them. That boy and his clothes I tell ya!


Gabe was pretty excited about his Batman Bat Cave!



Kendra had chap stick in her stocking.



They were completely spoiled by Santa this year. He even brought them a wooden playhouse for outside. I think it is staying in the barn until spring though so we can use it out there during the cold months!



Santa brought Gabe a boat! It is fun to see him play and use his imagination to create different scenarios for his boater guys!


Kendra got her "pictures" (camera) that she'd been asking for!


Aunt Sally gave us stilts that we need a little help with.






We got playdough from Aunt Beth and Grandma/Grandpa Ochs. It is actually fun for kids and adults. One afternoon, Pam, Beth and I all sat down and played for an hour or more!


Aunt Pam and Uncle Dave gave us hooded towels that we think we're pretty cool when we use!!





I know I've missed alot. We have got this family of five thing down pretty good but I just don't seem to have much free time to sit down and play at the computer anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment