
The leaves have started to fall rapidly this week. Heath cleaned the yard up several nights and by morning it was covered again. And cleaning up the yard means piles of leaves to jump in and run through...and baths are needed every night! The weather has been pretty nice for leave jumping up until yesterday/today when the rain started.


Kendra uses the slide to SLIDE. Gabe uses the slide to JUMP. If this looks like fun to any of Gabe's pre-school buddies, you should come over some afternoon to play. He keeps asking if his friends can come over and play in the leaves with him.


This next week we have Halloween parties at school, Gabe's first field trip to the pumpkin patch (which includes a school bus ride which he is super excited about...and continually reminds Kendra that she doesn't get to go because she's only TWO and you have to be THREE to ride a school bus), and hopefully the arrival of a new sister! Aunt Pam sent us some pretty cute big brother/big sister shirts that we can't wait to wear (seriously...Gabe couldn't wait to wear it...he's worn it all last night and now he put it on after school again today and we just got them in the mail yesterday)!!
Oh and I got my h1n1 vaccine today. How could I forget that news? I'm quite relieved to have that taken care of now! Earlier in the week I had tried to get the vaccine at the health department...me and about a million other people. Getting there 45 minutes early was not early enough so that was a waste...and quite frustrating since the line looked quite similar to a rock concert line. I hear there were people waiting in line at 8am already and the vaccine clinic wasn't set to start until 2pm. Thankfully my OB got a handful of doses in yesterday and called me right away to come and get mine today...no line, no fuss!!
Stay tuned for a baby announcement coming within the next 11 days no matter what!! Both Gabe & Kendra were born on the 3rd so I have decided if for some reason I haven't delivered by the 3rd, I'll go ahead and be induced on the 3rd. I really don't think I'll make it until then...but you just never know!

No comments:
Post a Comment