For those that don't know, Kendra has never been what I'd call a "bad baby" but we were blessed to have Gabe first who was pretty EASY with most everything. Kendra has just been the more difficult of the two. At six months old, she hadn't slept too many nights all night just yet and then the ear infections started...so there were many sleepless nights from January thru late August of last year when she got her tubes put in. We've had a couple of good weeks here and there since the tubes but she's also gotten some new teeth since then and still another ear infection.
The last few weeks have been bad again. I don't think she NEEDS anything but she still had been waking up at night only to crawl in bed with me and Heath. We're not particularly fond of this. If she snuggled up to you it'd be one thing...but she just tosses and turns and kicks and prods all night long and then none of us sleep good. On top of that, she had decided for a couple weeks there that she didn't need more than a 1/2 hour nap at preschool. Call me a terrible Mom but I think I let her cry/fuss/yell off and on for an hour and a half a couple days in a row and she never would fall asleep.
Anyways, back to my story...this week she is back to not crying when I put her down for her nap and she sleeps about 2 hours then. And for the past 2 nights, she has slept all night too! Please tell me this trend will stick around a while!!
No Peek Beef Tips
10 years ago
Love the new look! Where are you finding you backgrounds?
ReplyDeleteI hope she continues to sleep well for you. I'm a sleep person and that will be the hardest part when I have kids!!
ReplyDelete