Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pump It Up and Holiday World Weekend

Amazingly, it was another nice weekend. Is summer possibly over? We are loving it!

Thursday night, Heath played softball. I forgot I had my camera with me until the end so all I got was this one picture of Kendra. Gabe was wearing his new tennis shoes for the very first time (not my idea) so he was excited to run around in the dirt and break in his new shoes. I should've taken a picture of the shoes now that I think about it! They always have fun at the games playing with spare softballs and all the other kids that are there.


Saturday morning, the kids helped Heath outside for a while. They trimmed bushes, washed up the buggy, got pretty wet and dirty but it was nice so I had some time inside to myself to do laundry without any helpers!




Saturday afternoon, we went to the kids' cousin Gracie's 3rd birthday party at Pump It Up. They had a really good time. Kendra was a little more timid about things but for the most part she enjoyed it. She did have a couple melt downs at the TOP of the big slide a time or two...but Daddy was there to rush up and rescue her.
This was Gabe's wild landing




Gabe found a boxer type helmet in one of the bouncers...




Kendra was just a little too small to do everything by herself...and Daddy was just a little too big to help her...and obviously I wasn't going to get in and do any helping. Hopefully next time we go back Kendra will be big enough to go herself or I'll be done being preggo!




Yeah, you're supposed to go one at a time, but 2 and 3 year olds don't always follow the rules!


Juice, snacks and cake afterwards!




And they got blow up bats at the party so they spent the evening whacking each other with those once we got home.


Today, we made a trip to Holiday World. It was awesome actually! We never waited in a line for anything. Gabe's favorite was the log ride. They could just stay on it and keep riding...didn't even have to get off and get back in line! Kendra is still just a little short for most of the rides but she enjoyed the ones she did get to ride!























It was a little cool when you got out of the water in the water park, but it felt good when you were in the water so the kids still enjoyed it. I've never been on a day like today where you could just do whatever you wanted and not wait in line. We'll have to keep this in mind for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment