Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Gabe had his preschool graduation tonight. At this age, you get to graduate every single year. So his class got up and sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Rainbow of Colors". His stage performance was 10 times better than that of his prior performance (recall his Christmas program where he threw down his jingle bell and stood with his hands covering his face). This time he did the hand motions and sang at least part of his songs!!

Here he is doing the "itsy bitsy"


"out came the sun and dried up all the rain"






And I attempted to use my camera to video the rainbow of colors song since I brought a camcorder with only 30 seconds of tape on it and no spare tape (duh)...unfortunately no sound accompanies this :( We'll see if I'm skilled enough to upload a video...


No comments:

Post a Comment